Prev: Re: Brigade Mech? Next: Re: [FT] New QAD mini

Re: FMA Skirmish and convention

From: "Randy W. Wolfmeyer" <rwwolfme@a...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:06:05 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish and convention

Just another quick announcement about my game that I'm running at the
Milwaukee Gamefest this weekend.  It's called "Power Armor, Vertols and
Castle" and it's at noon tomorrow, Friday July 9th.  If anyone is going
be at the convention I would love to have you join in on the game with
me.

I'll also be running a MageKnight game on Saturday at noon.  Another
friend of mine has also built a castle so we're running a capture the
castle game.

I'll try to pictures and have AAR next week if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Randy Wolfmeyer
Dept. of Physics
Washington University
http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~rwwolfme

(http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~rwwolfme/projects/castle_done/Castle.html)
> last year.
>
> The setup is that the evil dictator of some backwater planet rules
with an
> iron fist.  One of the greater powers (in this case NSL, because
that's
> figures I've got) has decided to overthrow the tyrant for the good of
his
> oppressed people (sure), and has sent a small assault force to dispose
of
> the dictator while he sleeps in his castle on a cliff by the ocean.
The