Prev: RE: [FT] New QAD mini Next: Re: 15mm GZG Vehicles?

Re: Brigade Mech?

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:11:32 +0100
Subject: Re: Brigade Mech?

Net connection's been off for a week during an office move but we're
finally back online again. Only another 400 e-mails to trawl through ...

The Cronus is intended to be BattleTech compatible but it's a VBM (Very
Big Mech). It stands somewhere around 7cm tall and is very chunky - the
missile launchers are about 4cm long. Hence the relatively high price,
which we've had some quibbles about but you get a lot of lead (and
resin) for your money.

Tony