Prev: Brigade Mech? Next: Re: New Miniature...of a sort

RE: [FT] Paint Schemes Hammers Slammers

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:54:02 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] Paint Schemes Hammers Slammers

I asked this question a few months ago.  Didn't get much of a response.
The books say Khaki, but the color of the gear was indeterminate -
probably black or brown.  Powerguns are iridium (dull silvery, perhaps
similar to aluminum) Helmets? I would guess Khaki also.

Unknown if there are patches or badges, rank insigia is on collar.
Unknown if there are variations in the Khaki color (single supplier or
cheapest bid question) and if supporting equipment is also khaki or
olive drab (ammo boxes, trucks, tents, etc.)

--Binhan