Prev: Re: 15mm GZG Vehicles? Next: Re: DS Photo - from Bifrost.

Re: DS Photo - from Bifrost.

From: Dominic Mooney <dom.mooney@d...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:15:07 +0100
Subject: Re: DS Photo - from Bifrost.

On 4 Jul 2004, at 22:22, Robin Fitton wrote:

> I am working on some other pictures from the Show - including the new
> 15mm Slammers - details soon.

Robin,

You didn't get any of the BITS table did you? I only thought to take
pictures of the close ups of the Power Projection battles.

Cheers,

Dom

------------Dom Mooney-------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Once we actually mapped it for publication it seemed to shrink in
size and was no longer the immensity that would take months to
traverse. As things become known, they lose grandeur."
After Steve Perrin, Pavis & Big Rubble Reprint Epilogue
http://www.dom.mooney.dsl.pipex.com/   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: Re: 15mm GZG Vehicles? Next: Re: DS Photo - from Bifrost.