Prev: Re: OPFOR vehicles..... Next: Re: 15mm GZG Vehicles?

Re: 15mm GZG Vehicles?

From: John Hamill <jwdh71@y...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 01:02:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 15mm GZG Vehicles?

http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/Frames/SF15/index.html

http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/NoFrames/SF15/index.html

> Mk

Yep, the French Montsabert MBT (SF15-401) and the
British Artemis MICV (SF15-103) are what I'm looking
at for my current force. They fit almost exactly into
my concept for the unit I want to put together. But
the Rommel would be better...;-)

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: OPFOR vehicles..... Next: Re: 15mm GZG Vehicles?