Prev: Re: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: Re: I'm back

I'm back

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 06:46:48 -0500
Subject: I'm back

Got in yesterday evening.

Whittier was, well, Whittier; My dad and Mom are fine despite the
inroads
of aging and Alzheimer's disease; My oldest son and kids are doing as
well as can be expected under the circumstances; I had a lot of insight
into the 'family dynamics' issues with my Niece and daughter living with
my parents, I was able to see the Aniba family relationships are as
always stereotypically Latino (Got to Love it;) the Grand Canyon was
even
better then when I was nine despite the rain while we were there; I am
more in love with Albuquerque despite getting a more candid 'locals'
opinions on the city (locals can tell you a lot about a city's warts if
you engage them in casual conversation;) and I don't have to go to work
Monday because of July 4th being on a Sunday.

To bring this on topic -

Did anyone post anything about warfare on/under/over water/sea in the
Tuffleyverse?  There is a thread (short, very short, so far) on the 6mm
Science Fiction War Games list on yahoo that has got me thinking.

I have several battalions (of my goal of six) near full strength (with
some supporting arms) for Dirtside 2.  Yea!  Unpainted mostly still but
the figures are there!	What level of air power do people usually use in
their games?

I am waiting to see if GZG has any super specials/deals for the summer
before I send off my order for 15 mm Infantry and/or 6 mm infantry.
Hint, hint.

Anything special happen on list while I was incommunicado?

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: Re: I'm back