Prev: Re: [SG] Armed bananas Next: RE: [SG] Armed bananas

Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:07:11 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:13:06 -0500 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
wrote:

> Congrats on the relocation, assuming it's a new opportunity. I've
never heard Austin was much of a gaming town, though... ;->= <

Well, it _used_ to be... Wasn't Austin the home of Steve Jackson Games
back in the days when they put out Space Gamer? It may still be, for
all I know... From all the stuff in that mag, there seemed to be a
thriving gaming community in that city; don't ask me what the situation
is now, though.

Phil, dating himself horribly... ;-)
----
"Sic Transit Gloria Barramundi"
   (Or, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!)
   -- not Douglas Adams, but me: Phil Atcliffe
			(Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus
detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software

Prev: Re: [SG] Armed bananas Next: RE: [SG] Armed bananas