Prev: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces Next: Re: UNSC Ship costing

Re: [FullThrust] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:15:28 +0200
Subject: Re: [FullThrust] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue

Sorry for the delay; it is Midsummer... :-/

Glen Bailey wrote:

> >On the FullThrust YahooGroup, Steven Gilchrist wrote:
>
>:)
>
>FYI: That's THE Steve I play against.

<g> Looks like you'll get to test the CPV points system pretty soon,
then :-)

(BTW, congrats to the recent victory!)

***

Matt tope wrote:

>Hi Oerjan, (and everyone else!),
>
>Thanks for the new CPV stuff I am a dedicated user of CPV so could you
>please take a look at this carrier design and let me know if I have got

>the right end of the stick:
>
>Sol Republic Strike Carrier "Gulag" class
>Mass: 100 (-36=64, CPV 64 x 64 = 41)
>Hull: 20 (4 rows, Cost 40pts)
>Drives: A4 (cost 60pts)
>FTL: (cost 20 pts)
>Fire Cons: 2 (cost 8)
>PDS: 2 (Cost 6)
>B1: 2 (cost 6)
>B2: 4 3arcs (cost 24)
>4 Fighter bays: (cost 36)
>CPV: 241 (433 including 4 standard fighter groups).

All correct, yes.

>Looks good so far though if I do have it right, and I certainly like
the
>change of emphasis in cost put on the fighters themselves and not the
carrier!

Good :-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces Next: Re: UNSC Ship costing