Prev: Re: [FT] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue Next: [OFFICIAL] Next batch of 15mm.....

Re: [FT] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue

From: <bail9672@b...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:06:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue

> Thanks for the new CPV stuff I am a dedicated user of CPV so could
you
> please take a look at this carrier design and let me know if I have
got
> the right end of the stick:
>

> Sol Republic Strike Carrier "Gulag" class
> Mass: 100 (-36=64, CPV 64 x 64 = 41)
> Hull: 20 (4 rows, Cost 40pts)
> Drives: A4 (cost 60pts)
> FTL: (cost 20 pts)
> Fire Cons: 2 (cost 8)
> PDS: 2 (Cost 6)
> B1: 2 (cost 6)
> B2: 4 3arcs (cost 24)
> 4 Fighter bays: (cost 36)
> CPV: 241 (433 including 4 standard fighter groups).
>
> Looks good so far though if I do have it right, and I certainly like
the
> change of emphasis in cost put on the fighters themselves and not
the
> carrier!
>
> Regards,
> Matt Tope

I guess I'm "everyone else".  :)  But the numbers are correct,
according to my
own spreadsheet.  I haven't changed the fighter/hangar bay costs over
yet,
but some quick calculations with my organic calculator (the brain,
dummy)
proved that your numbers are correct.

Glen

Prev: Re: [FT] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue Next: [OFFICIAL] Next batch of 15mm.....