Prev: Re: DSII - To Word Format... Yet? Next: RE: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces

Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:21:40 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces

So, I had commented earlier that there is no real role for the company
commander in DSII.  Basically, the unit commander controls the
Leadership
and Quality of the unit, and is built in.  The force commander isn't
*required* and only provides the ability to rally, and to cause a
massive
confidence test in the event of his demise.

I've come up with something that I think would make command elements, at

the company level and force level more interesting and more valuable.

If you're so inclined, please take a look at:

<http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/lerchey/www/DSII/command.html>

I haven't play tested it yet, but as soon as my gaming group is
available
again I plan to. :)

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: Re: DSII - To Word Format... Yet? Next: RE: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces