Prev: Re: [FullThrust] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue Next: Resin modeling was Re: [sg] Hover tank

Re: DSII - To Word Format... Yet?

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:18:12 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII - To Word Format... Yet?

At 2:56 PM +0100 6/22/04, Roger Burton West wrote:
>Because we don't all run Windows or like running heavyweight viewer
>programs. A PDF with OCR is usable in more places than either the
>original graphical PDF or an MS-Word version; and you can cut and paste
>things from it into your own work just as with MS-Word.
>
>I did say "as well". Converting from MS-Word to PDF is trivial if you
>have the tools available.

Yep. I'd give the old rubber stamp for PDF as well. Very portable for
most platforms (except vt-100 and its ilk).

I suppose we ought to get the Word Format dudes to make a version in
PPT for John Atkinson?
-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -