Prev: RE: DSII - To Word Format... Yet? Next: Re: [FullThrust] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue

Re: FMA Skirmish and convention

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:27:21 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish and convention

In message <3.0.6.32.20040621155953.00ad7c70@POP2.sympatico.ca>, Adrian
Johnson

On May 4, Jon wrote the following:
> >Jon T -- any official word on when FMA Skirmish might see the light
of day?

> Soon after I get the time to write it....  ;-)
>
> (That is, actually write the book - as opposed to designing the game
> system, which is now largely done).

I'd just like to say, since I'm going to buy the book anyway, there's
really no reason NOT to send me all the playtest files so I can get
started playing now.  Of course, it's only been, what, seven years,
what's another two or three... ;-)

--
"It's too soon to tell."  --Zhou Enlai on the impact of the 1789
French Revolution

Prev: RE: DSII - To Word Format... Yet? Next: Re: [FullThrust] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue