Prev: [OT] Home sweet home was: DS II Word Files Next: Re: [OT] Rutan makes 100km up!

Re: DS II Word Files

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:16:48 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: DS II Word Files

If no one else jumps in, I can do the graphics.

John

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, [iso-8859-1] Michael Robert Blair wrote:

> Text is done, but still needs a final pass or two to
> 'pretty it up'. The holdup is redrawing the diagrams
> (any volenteers who are good with vector graphics? (we
> don't need no stenken bitmaps)).
>
> To Jon
> Oh capatain, my captain [1] what shall we do with the
> files? Shall we post them incomplete as they are or
> wait? Do you even want Word files released or a PDF?
>
> Time is an issue in the short term, I am off to
> England for ten days (sunny Crowborough) with the ACF
> so I will be incommunicado. However after that I am on
> holiday so I will have time to do the thing properly -
> erecting fences and watching my shiny new Alias DVDs
> excepted. I love working in a school.
>
> Notes
> 1. It does sound a bit homeerotic [2] but it's from a
> Walt Whitman poem.
>
> 2. I suppose there is nothing intriniscally wrong
> about this but it does make me a bit squeamish.
>
> Michael
>
> =====
> It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of
this has done what he has done.
>  - Richelieu

Yahoo! Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Prev: [OT] Home sweet home was: DS II Word Files Next: Re: [OT] Rutan makes 100km up!