Prev: RE: DSII - To Word Format... Yet? Next: [OT] Home sweet home was: DS II Word Files

Re: DS II Word Files

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:01:02 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: DS II Word Files

Text is done, but still needs a final pass or two to
'pretty it up'. The holdup is redrawing the diagrams
(any volenteers who are good with vector graphics? (we
don't need no stenken bitmaps)).

To Jon
Oh capatain, my captain [1] what shall we do with the
files? Shall we post them incomplete as they are or
wait? Do you even want Word files released or a PDF?

Time is an issue in the short term, I am off to
England for ten days (sunny Crowborough) with the ACF
so I will be incommunicado. However after that I am on
holiday so I will have time to do the thing properly -
erecting fences and watching my shiny new Alias DVDs
excepted. I love working in a school.

Notes
1. It does sound a bit homeerotic [2] but it's from a
Walt Whitman poem.

2. I suppose there is nothing intriniscally wrong
about this but it does make me a bit squeamish.

Michael

=====
It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this
has done what he has done.
  - Richelieu

Yahoo! Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: DSII - To Word Format... Yet? Next: [OT] Home sweet home was: DS II Word Files