Prev: Re: My own comments on Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside Next: Re: My own comments on Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside

RE: IF stats? was: 3-row hull costs

From: Matt Tope <mptope@o...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:06:35 +0100
Subject: RE: IF stats? was: 3-row hull costs

Laserlight wrote:

>John Lambshead published some, don't recall where to find them.  Mine
are
>at http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/ft/ifships_revised.htm and have
gotten
>some good feedback from the two other people who I know have played
them
>(one being Janneke Fulton, the other someone at ECC last year--the
>Interupted Negotiations scenario)

Make that 2.5 people.

I use a modified Hattin (sorry if I mispelt that) CH, with 20 hull(4
rows)/8 armour, no screen, 1ADFC, 6PDS, 2 4arc class 3 beams, and 3
class 2 beams (2 three arc, 1 six arc), that works a treat (the design I
used originally was much closer to the missile armed Hattin, but I
needed increased direct fire weaponry to deal with 50-200 boarding pods
that the enemy throw at fleet the CH is part of!).

Sorry not to mention this sooner Laserlight, but the mass 84 design of
yours is a real beauty to adapt to various different roles quickly and
easily.

Regards,

Matt Tope