Prev: Re: IF stats? Next: Re: Combat Point Value Revisited

Re: IF stats?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:35:27 -0400
Subject: Re: IF stats?

> > John Lambshead published some, don't recall where to find them.
> > Mine are at http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/ft/ifships_revised.htm
> > and have gotten...
>
> 5-row hull?  at 1.5 cost each, right?

At the moment, yes; however, I'm nearly caught up to April on my
Things to Do list, so they'll revert to 4 row soon.

> You seem to have 1 less crew factor than normal (1 per 20 hull or
fraction of?).	And
> you don't put one in the first hull row.  Normally it doesn't
> matter but looking at the SSD makes it look odd.

There's been some discussion about an alternate way of placing crew,
starting at the last box and working your way back by a rounded-down
number of boxes--that's probably what I did.  There should still be 1
crew per 20 hull; if there isn't, we'll blame it on "the decadent
Alarishi enthralling our young men with earthly prosperity, which
causes many to be unwilling to be martyrs."  And I'll fix it Real Soon
Now.

Prev: Re: IF stats? Next: Re: Combat Point Value Revisited