Prev: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Mixing tech in a Battalion in DS 2

Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:57:17 -0500
Subject: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:41:36 -0700 (PDT) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:

<snip>
>> NEA mostly 1/2 or 5 (PA transporters with MDC/5. )
>
>WTF?  Why would you want to stick that much
>money/points in one hull?  You want it to do
>everything?  You can't fit a decent PDS on it, and you
>can't afford to stealth it at all. . . And at a
>minimum, no bells and whistles, it is running about
>the same as my size 3 medium grav tanks with stealth,
>basic PDS, maxed out firecon and ECM, and APFCs.  Oh,
>and an MDC/4 which is almost certain to punch size 5
>armor.
>
>John
>Size 5 = 25 Capacity points.

MDC/5 = 15  sub-total = 15
PA FT = 8      sub-total = 23 'base' model

Variant A (most common)
PDS/Basic= 2	 Total = 25

Variant B
LAD = 2 	       Total = 25

Actually a size 6 might be better because onto the 'base' 23 cap points
you could add:
PDS/SUP    sub-total = 27
APFC		sub-total =28
LAD			  total= 30  (or a GMS/L if you wanted to be
really quirky.)

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Mixing tech in a Battalion in DS 2