Prev: Re: [DS] Stargate Next: Re: Mixed Tech forces was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

Re: [DS] Stargate

From: "Sylvester" <Xveers@h...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:02:50 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS] Stargate

> While I'm in no danger of running out of Fleet Action ships to paint,
> it's nice to know they're still available.
>
> Thanks for the tip !
>
> Sylvester wrote:

Also, he's still doing the turning point minis, as well as a couple more
UNAN ships that just got released as the company went down. He can make
those as needed, since there aren't any licencing issues. (also, he has
some
fleet action size freighters. Ore barges, tankers, fast freighters, that
sort of thing. Those are in limited quantities tho).

Prev: Re: [DS] Stargate Next: Re: Mixed Tech forces was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.