Prev: RE: Mixed Tech forces was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Re: [DS] Stargate

Re: [DS] Stargate

From: "Sylvester" <Xveers@h...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 18:09:22 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS] Stargate

> G'day,
>
> More news from Biran on the DS front:
>
> "I've done some searching online, and found a nifty option for the
bomber
> someone mentioned.
>
> As stated before, the "Death Glider" fighters I found are from B5
Wars,
> they're Centauri "sentri" class fighters.  It turns out there's
another B5
> Centauri fighter, the "Rutarian", which would be perfect for the
Al'kesh
> bomber.  Now I just have to find some.
>
> I've decided on a lark to go with this theme as a new force to
assemble
for
> DS.  I've got a few epic eldar odss & ends that will work nicely, but
> definitely need to start looking.  More reports as progress is made!

For those looking for B5 ships (or in this case fighters) check out this
website:
http://www.agentsofgaming.com/ob5cr.htm That's the Centauri page. Yes, I
know you're thinking that AoG is out of business, and they are. But
Bruce
Graw is still around, and he took over the online page and is selling
the
leftover stock as an individual. He's got plenty of stuff, and should
have
the large scale Sentris and Rutarians that you are looking for. He takes
paypal, and ships worldwide. I've bought from him before and I had no
problems.

Prev: RE: Mixed Tech forces was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Re: [DS] Stargate