Prev: Fwd: Re: [DS] Stargate Next: Re: [DS] Stargate

Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:06:55 -0500
Subject: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:45:25 -0700 (PDT) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- warbeads@juno.com wrote:
>
>> I design some of these units in Dirtside 2 for
>> various 'nationalities'
>> but since no one has used them as designed (I've
>> never run them) in any
>
>Are they posted?  I can at least evaluate by eyeball
>and maybe run some test scenarios.

The DS 2 and SG 2 (25 and 15 mm version) (DRAFTs are only slightly out
of
date) spreadsheets  are on the yahoo 6mmScienceFiction list file but I
am
not sure the Assault organization is on that.  In fact, I can almost
100%
say it isn't.  I could post it here (but not right now - I am fixing
dinner) for perusal.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Fwd: Re: [DS] Stargate Next: Re: [DS] Stargate