Prev: RE: creating my own FT SSDs -- need help [OT] Next: Re: creating my own FT SSD's--need help

RE: creating my own FT SSD's--need help

From: "Karl A. Bergman" <karlbergman@w...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 12:34:37 -0700
Subject: RE: creating my own FT SSD's--need help

	I use Paint to create a JPG file of the SSD, and then embed the
jpg file
into either a Word or Open Office document.  If you have Word it works
well,
if not Open Office can be downloaded from www.openoffice.org for free.
After I get the SSD in the document, I normally insert other
information,
such as the weapons charts at the bottom half of the page.  If you would
like to see an example or two contact me off list and I will send them
you.

	Karl