Prev: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics Next: Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!!

Re: [OT] ...drift... Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!!

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:49:55 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] ...drift... Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!!

On 2 Jun 2004, at 13:20, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> They're up in NORFOLK, Dom..... you need 12 native bearers, a good
> sherpa guide and an elephant gun to venture up there.....  ;-)

And a big roll of string to find the way back?

Forgot the regionally rivalries ;-) was thinking East Anglia. Should've
remembered that when I'm part of the Lancastrian forces occupying
Yorkshire....

Cheers,

Dom

--------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com--------
"Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a
thief; all kill their inspiration, and sing about
their grief"	  U2 - the fly

Prev: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics Next: Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!!