Prev: Re: [OT] ...drift... Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!! Next: [15mmSciFi] Poll results for 15mmSciFi

RE: DS 2 Para troops

From: "Christopher Downes-Ward" <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:16:12 +0100
Subject: RE: DS 2 Para troops

Alan,

The rules as written apply to both, the difference being that from
inside the atmosphere you can drop Line or Powered infantry and size 1
vehicles and that from orbit you can only drop Powered Infantry and Size
1 walkers (Page 43 for the rule mechanics, Page 52 for the points). To
be honest I don't really use the point values when doing games except as
a very vague "sanity" check. If one side as 10000 points and the other
100 something has probably gone wrong in the scenario set-up! I try to
balance games using the scenario set-up and victory conditions.

Chris Downes-Ward