Prev: OT Military Humor... Evolved Schlock Mercenary by Howard Tayler Next: [OT] ...drift... Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!!

Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 21:53:13 +0100
Subject: Re: Proof of Jon's Mailing Wormhole!!!!

>***
>I ordered the two Full Thrust Fleet Books on May 27, 2004.... Point of
>Origin - the UK.
>
>They arrived today, June 1, 2004... Destination - South Carolina, USA.
>***
>
>Please note this was after I'd offered a couple of books I'd found in
>bargain bins to Wayne; NO WAY could I suggest I'd get them there that
>quick.
>
>The only problem I have at this point is that, while I'm the one who
>pointed out that some delivery times 'suggested contravention of the
laws
>of time and space', it was Don that named it Wormhole, and I can't
claim
>discovery. Maybe, in the spirit of collaboration, we can refer to it as
the
>M-B effect, for Maddox-Beast?
>
>Seems appropriate as a variation of the T-K drive.  ;->=
>
>The_Beast
>
>How about this, to further confuse the public at large we refer to it
as the

>Beast-Maddox-Wormhole or Jons BMW.......)

Yeah, right.....  if I had one of THOSE, then I'd have to start
dealing in crack (or something equally addictive and dangerous to
society, like collectable cards or clicky-base figures.....)  ;-)

Then again, I could always just sell the Beemer and then go down to
our local garage, which is the area's only TVR and Noble dealer....
<big petrolhead grin....>

Jon (GZG)