Prev: Re: Traveller SGII/DSII Group Next: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

Re: Traveller SGII/DSII Group

From: kevinbalentine@v...
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:58:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Traveller SGII/DSII Group

I agree with Mark. I've posted Traveller ideas on this list and
received no replies. I've posted Traveller ideas on this list and
received replies. It's hit and miss.

It would be nice to have a dedicated forum for it. And while we will
miss out on the opinions of people who aren't interested in Traveller,
that's a price I'm willing to pay to get the opinions of people who are
interested in Traveller :-)

On 1 Jun 2004 at 13:11, agoodall@att.net wrote:

> Mark wrote:
>
> > I don't doubt that this list would welcome Traveller discussion,
it's just
> > that I think we should take the discussion elsewhere to avoid
clutter. There
> > are other things people would like to discuss on this list.
>
> A number of SG2 and DS2 players, who maybe wouldn't be interested in
Traveller per se but who would be interested in the discussions as a
"mind game", aren't going to go to the bother of joining yet another
Yahoo group.

> I personally think you'd have more luck keeping the discussion here.
It's not like the list is overwhelmed with SG2 or DS2 threads, anyway.