Prev: Re: Misc. SF Micro-armor Next: Pulse Torp Clarification

Re: Misc. SF Micro-armor

From: "Sylvester" <Xveers@h...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 13:06:18 -0700
Subject: Re: Misc. SF Micro-armor

> > Okay, just got some new Ebay deals in SF microarmor.  Some is GW
Infantry
> > plastics (Pat C. of BMHGA contact me about helping me is what is GW
and
> > what isn't please) and some 'Misc.' SF vehicles - trying to match
> > 'turrets' and vehicles revealed that based on type of turret
(including
> > stud to fit in mounting holes) there are no clear matches between #
of
> > vehicles of one type and 'turret/weapons' of the a type.  And
further,
> > some of the unmarked ones seem to be exact matches on details (like
wheel
> > design) as a few clearly marked "Ral Partha"!  R.P. made SF
micro-armor?
> > I'll take that at face value for now but does anyone know where
there
are
> > pictures of these "Ral Partha" SF micro-armor vehicles so I can try
and
> > match base vehicle and turret?
> >
> > Learn something new everyday...
>
> It would have been Battletech mini's IIRC, so try googling on those
terms
> along with 'Ral Partha' there's a decent chance somebody has the old
mini's
> on a website someplace...

You can also try out http://www.ironwindmetals.com/ , as these are the
guys
who picked up all the molds and stuff from Ral Partha when they went
down.
They should have images of all the BT minis, as well as whatever else
they
picked up.

Prev: Re: Misc. SF Micro-armor Next: Pulse Torp Clarification