Prev: Re: Misc. SF Micro-armor Next: Re: Misc. SF Micro-armor

RE: Traveller SGII/DSII Group

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 10:56:52 -0500
Subject: RE: Traveller SGII/DSII Group

***
Not sure it warrants a separate group.	I have always seen GZG games as
Traveller "based".  I've started to work up some of the Mercenary
tickets
for SG and DS minicampaigns, I guess I need to finish.
***

I was thinking similarly, though less on the Traveller based part.
Certainly influenced, but the systems are sufficiently generic to
ascribe
the above to 'eye of the beholder'...

No D&D cracks, please. ;->=

This list has always been welcoming of Traveller descriptions from what
I've seen; I've still yet to put to the test the Imperium-to-Full-Thrust
conversions, though.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Misc. SF Micro-armor Next: Re: Misc. SF Micro-armor