Prev: RE: Traveller SGII/DSII Group Next: Re: Traveller SGII/DSII Group

Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 06:54:46 -0700
Subject: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

K.H.Ranitzsch wrote:

> [...]
German.

>"Tontauben"
>
>Greetings
>Karl Heinz

Now we need something that sounds like "tontauben" so NSL drop troops
can make morbid jokes about themselves.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: RE: Traveller SGII/DSII Group Next: Re: Traveller SGII/DSII Group