Prev: RE: Dirtside II - Update Next: Re: Dirtside II - Update

Re: Dirtside II - Update

From: Jim Callahan <jim@t...>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 12:05:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Dirtside II - Update

Why don't we set up a dirtside account at sourceforge?	We can then use
their versioning system to allow people to "check out" chapters, go over
them, and re-submit them when they're done.  Then all Paul has to do is
confirmt hat they are done correctly and approve the chagnes.

Let me know and I can set up the account, or whatever.

jim