Prev: Re: Dirtside II - Update Next: RE: Re: Who's going to Kubla-Con?

Re: [FT] An idea for Jon

From: "Sylvester" <Xveers@h...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 19:21:08 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] An idea for Jon

> >>   VERY interested!  Heck, I'd even like to see some generic smaller
> >> things like defence platforms, research stations, etc. if the
nation
> >> specific stuff
> >>was too hard.
> >
> >Allow me to register my support here - a generic research station,
with
> >big antennae and a docking pylon or two, would be like the 25mm
> >terrorist/hostages figures - Instant Scenario, Just Add  Ships.
>
> So what are you waiting for? Start sculpting them and send them to Jon
for
> casting...

I've got a few dock and base designs kicking around~ some homeworld 2
inspired designs. When I get em rebuilt in styrene I'll see what I can
do :P
They're rather simplistic, and they'll be needing detailing work, But I
might have something nice up in a few weeks.

Prev: Re: Dirtside II - Update Next: RE: Re: Who's going to Kubla-Con?