Prev: RE: Also, Terrain: Magic Water? Next: Re: Dirtside II - Update

Re: Dirtside II - Update

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 19:20:07 +0100
Subject: Re: Dirtside II - Update

On 27 May 2004, at 12:52, Roger Burton West wrote:

> You might want to look into:
>
> (1) OpenOffice.org, which will read MS documents and has an "export as
> PDF" function;
>
> (2) htmldoc, http://www.easysw.com/, which converts HTML to PDF (among
> other things) and allows a lot of fine-tuning.
>
> Both of these are free software and available for Windows as well as
> Unix.

Adobe also has a limited use PDF creator on its website....

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
  "Reality, is something that you rise above..
We don't see things as they are,  we see them
as we are."    Rich - Marillion - .com

Prev: RE: Also, Terrain: Magic Water? Next: Re: Dirtside II - Update