Prev: Re: [OT] Re: PDFs Next: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

RE: Magic Dip

From: "John K. Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:28:03 -0400
Subject: RE: Magic Dip

Exactly.  The tanks already have decals on them.  I'm not so worried
about
edges showing, I'm more concerned about the decals lifting off.

Tony Francis appearantly has tried it and it worked for him (thanks
Tony!),
so I'll try to mix some up and will give it a shot sometime this
weekend.

Thanks!

--On Friday, May 28, 2004 7:03 AM -0500 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>