Prev: Re: Dirtside II - Update Next: GZG: Dirtside 6mm NSL Painted Photos.

Re: Dirtside II - Update

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:52:35 +0100
Subject: Re: Dirtside II - Update

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 10:20:39AM +0100, Michael Robert Blair wrote:
>Once it is done we can see what Bwana Jon wants done
>with it. I have Serif PagePlus which can output as a
>PDF so I am quite keen to try that - it was bought for
>doing character shetes but the PDF does not have the
>underlines which makes it useles for that. Other than
>that it is recommended.

You might want to look into:

(1) OpenOffice.org, which will read MS documents and has an "export as
PDF" function;

(2) htmldoc, http://www.easysw.com/, which converts HTML to PDF (among
other things) and allows a lot of fine-tuning.

Both of these are free software and available for Windows as well as
Unix.

Roger

Prev: Re: Dirtside II - Update Next: GZG: Dirtside 6mm NSL Painted Photos.