Prev: Fwd: OT (sorta) CondoCon VII D-Day Extravaganza Next: Re: Dirtside II - Update

Dirtside II - Update

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:20:39 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Dirtside II - Update

Things are going well but slowly. The text has now
been scanned and is all in word in fairly good order.
It needs another run through or two to tidy it up and
the diagrams need redrawn - the scans look pooh but
that will only take a few minutes.

Once it is done we can see what Bwana Jon wants done
with it. I have Serif PagePlus which can output as a
PDF so I am quite keen to try that - it was bought for
doing character shetes but the PDF does not have the
underlines which makes it useles for that. Other than
that it is recommended.

Michael

Prev: Fwd: OT (sorta) CondoCon VII D-Day Extravaganza Next: Re: Dirtside II - Update