Prev: Re: [FT] An idea for Jon Next: Re: [FT] An idea for Jon

Re: [FT] An idea for Jon

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:13:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] An idea for Jon

***
How about doing some nation/species specific space installations, i.e.
distinctive space stations for the NAC, FSE, etc. along with orbital
defence platforms etc.
***

I've not had a LOT of luck using the ships' parts to make up
fleet-specific
stations, but it was always a good idea to me, and I gave it a try. On
the
other hand, I'm not sure what I've still promised to purchase should it
see
production, so I'll just say 'If he makes them, we will come'...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] An idea for Jon Next: Re: [FT] An idea for Jon