Prev: RE: RE: Who's going to Kubla-Con? Next: RE: RE: Who's going to Kubla-Con?

[OT] Faces to Names

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 21:03:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [OT] Faces to Names

If anyone cares:

OK, this is me and Ted chillin' at Camp Arifjan, home
to pogues galore, the world's craziest washrack, and
the largest chow hall I have EVER seen.

I'm the goofy looking one.

http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/Atkinson_and_Arlauskas.jpg

Sidenote, after I get back from a little side trip to
Arizona (Don, will be picking up a little
something-something for you there) I will be
completely updating and upgrading the website.	Anyone
wanna give comments or advice feel free to do so via
OFFLIST (note emphasis on the NOT SPAMMING LIST)
e-mail.

John

Friends.  Fun.	Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
http://messenger.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: RE: Who's going to Kubla-Con? Next: RE: RE: Who's going to Kubla-Con?