Prev: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL Next: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:25:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

>"voyeno-kosmicheskiy flot"

I'll admit, as far as a 'space navy' troop, I'd expect the ESU would be
better than NAC or FSE at dropping the sea/ocean terminology, and space
or
cosmos more likely in the phrasing. However, I'd expect the unexpected,
as
my admittedly limited experience suggests Russian-coined terms can tend
towards 'quirky'. ;->=

Thanks, Roger and John!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL Next: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL