Prev: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL Next: Re: [List] I must show patience Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

[List] I must show patience Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:07:53 -0500
Subject: [List] I must show patience Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

>Metropolitan France" in this usage means "parts of France in Europe" as
>opposed to the Colonies.

Thanks, Michael, but I already was corrected, and corrected myself, this
morning. ;->=

I suppose it would be a good time to point out that late jumping on a
thread can occur from many reasons, from replying to a message before
fully
viewing an inbox, to the cut-off imposed by viewing through digests, to
prompt reply being held by some internet link burp until it appears
hours
later.

As this list tends toward genteel behaviour, I just want to voice
gratitude
this occurance devolving into a flame war is thankfully found elsewhere.

I will say, when I asked the question, I thought I felt a mental 'itch'
at
the usage. I must have seen it before, but all else I could think of at
the
time was the religious connection.

The_Beast