Prev: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL Next: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 07:34:14 -0700
Subject: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL

Doug Evans wrote:

>Er, Paris is not the ONLY city in France... ;->=
>
>I did wonder about that, though. Is there a different meaning for
>'Metropolitan' from what we mean? You can't use conscripts on farms?
>
>The_Beast

Metropolitan France" in this usage means "parts of France in Europe" as
opposed to the Colonies.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL Next: Re: [FH] What do you call in Drop Troops the NSL