Prev: Re: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions Next: Re: Site back up!

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2029

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@a...>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 08:09:36 -0500
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #2029

On 21 May 2004 at 23:00, Jon wrote:

> Eh? We've had secure shopping facilities for the online ordering for
> years..... it's a very long time since we asked anyone to send their
> card details by simple email.

I stand humbled _and_ corrected! The last time I ordered I didn't
realize it was https. Nor the two times before that! Prior to that my
ordering was by e-mail.

The comment wasn't that long ago, so I assumed that the store wasn't
using https. I suspect that someone tried to order years ago and was
just relaying, like I did, old information.

Prev: Re: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions Next: Re: Site back up!