Prev: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions Next: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

Daddy braggin' was: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:57:12 -0500
Subject: Daddy braggin' was: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

***
Oh you're in for a shock.  Didn't anyone tell you that going from 1 kid
2 kids is an exponential increase in work?  I hear that from 2 to 3 it's
not as bad, but I'm not sure I believe it.
***

You mean, you acknowledge my superior intelligence at stopping at one?
;->=

Course, she's 24 in the fall, and STILL breaking my heart. Road trips to
CO
or MO were acceptable; now she's talking about moving to FL. *sigh*

Gonna make this Origins all the more special.

And, remember, 'not as bad' is a very relative term!

The_Beast

Prev: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions Next: RE: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions