Prev: RE: [SG, Minis] Konami Alien figs Next: RE: Problems with ordering oversea's...

RE: [SG, Minis] Konami Alien figs

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:05:02 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG, Minis] Konami Alien figs

G'day,

> Let me know if there are particular models you are interested in as
> the local store owner can be amenable!

I'll keep that in mind thanks.

> Are they available in cartons down your way?

Don't know, only saw two of the small boxes in a window display and
haven't had a chance to chase anything up as yet - its Eisteddfod season
so all my spare cash is going on 7yr old dance costumes ;)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: RE: [SG, Minis] Konami Alien figs Next: RE: Problems with ordering oversea's...