Prev: Re: Problems with ordering oversea's... Next: Re: [SG, Minis] Konami Alien figs

RE: Problems with ordering oversea's...

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 17:43:32 -0500
Subject: RE: Problems with ordering oversea's...

> >No, it's the new stuff - or at least it was last time I was in the
store
> >(~month ago)
>
> ;->=
>
> Ok, won't argue the point, but next time, look at the back of the
'new'
> stuff, and see if it doesn't say, on the bottom of the back of the
> blister, 'Produced under license in the USA by Geo-Hex.' KR put out
both
> card back blisters, and, later, all plastic, recyclable #1 plastic,
with
> card insert, blisters.

I stand grossly corrected :-(

I just got off the phone with Rich over at the store and they sort of
stopped carrying it after GeoHex went out of business. There's still
some
stuff in the store, but I'm not sure what.

What Rich did say is that if someone from GZG would email or call him
(contact info is on their website, the guy to talk to is Rich Kurtin),
there's always a chance that they would carry the product, or at least
make
special orders, if they got reasonable terms (otherwise I suspect that
they'd just mark it up X amount over what they paid for it - not
unreasonable, but not anymore cost effective than paying the bank
charges I
would guess)...

Jon...???

David A. Rodemaker
Egg on his face - but wants to help both his favorite game store and
mini
manufacturer make lots of money...

Prev: Re: Problems with ordering oversea's... Next: Re: [SG, Minis] Konami Alien figs