Prev: Re: [OT] Payment Internationally Next: Mid-May Offer - last chance reminder!! :-)

Site back up!

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 00:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Site back up!

Hi folks,

My website has a new home, and the basic HTML/CSS stuff is all up and
running, as far as I can tell, as of 0700 GMT. (0000 PDT; yes, I'm up
latish...)

http://warbard.port5.com/

Portland is actually a .uk firm; ad-free 15mb free accounts with no evil
TOS catches - cool...

For more details on the new site (and why my old one vanished) see:
http://warbard.port5.com/whatsnew.html

For all the wargaming stuff:
http://warbard.port5.com/games.html

What ISN'T working:
- most of the images
- some of the CSS/layout stuff needs tweaking
- the WebRing stuff; that'll need updating/reinstalling this coming
weekend...

Please updated your own websites/favourites lists to my new URL!

Thanks, and good surfing,

Brian
http://warbard.port5.com/games.html

--

Prev: Re: [OT] Payment Internationally Next: Mid-May Offer - last chance reminder!! :-)