Prev: Re: Fwd: Re: Kravak rules? Next: Re: GZG 6/15/25 mm infantry figures questions

Fwd: Re: Kravak rules?

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 02:23:58 -0400
Subject: Fwd: Re: Kravak rules?

Hi Folks,

I compiled several different sets of rules that people have written up
over
the years for Stargrunt II Kravak, with the intention of putting it up
on
stargrunt.ca... one of these days...

I was actually going to "cherry pick" what I thought were the best bits
and
create a single rules set... one of these days....

In the intervening period, however, I could make available to anyone
interested   what I do have available as a .zip file that you could
download from the site - if people are interested.

-Adrian