Prev: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted Next: Re: Questions for the Forum

Re: Questions for the Forum

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:05:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Questions for the Forum

>Didn't know the usage of 'sticky-wicket' had crossed the pond ...

In every badly stereotypic English character in US media. ;->=

Of course, few over here have any idea of what a 'wicket' is, but who,
anywhere, REALLY understand cricket?

>Not more ... not yet <gasp> ... I still have the last lot to paint ....

You think I've got ANY painted? I'm just crazed to further upset the
balance of payments thing.

By the way, in the whole discussion about service over salt water, a
simple
acknowledgement of good service from Brigade Models was in order. Not
quite
mystical, mind you. ;->=

But still superb...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted Next: Re: Questions for the Forum