Prev: Re: Ship match up question Next: Re: Ship match up question

Re: Questions for the Forum

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 07:50:04 +0100
Subject: Re: Questions for the Forum

>[snip]
>I've downloaded the Dirtside PDF but it prints out kind of
fuzzy/blurry.
>Is there any way to get that in a Word format? I also like to be able
>print it out on USA Letter size paper.
>
>[snip]
>Warren Shultzaberger

The reason for this is that the pdf is a scan off an actual printed
copy. The problem is that DSII DOES NOT EXIST in an electronic format
- remember it was done back in 1993 or so, and since then the
printer/design studio that did the layout for it has lost the files
due to failures of old storage media! Reprints have since been done
from the original films, but all that exists on disk is my original
unedited and fragmentary manuscript....

Thus, to make it available in any better form than currently offered,
someone would have to OCR it and edit the result, then	re-do all the
graphics and layouts..... if anyone has the time and expertise to
actually do this, please step forward!	;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Ship match up question Next: Re: Ship match up question