Prev: Re: Traveller Con Tomorrow Next: RE: GeoHex ?

Re: Traveller Con Tomorrow

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 02:04:35 +0100
Subject: Re: Traveller Con Tomorrow

On 15 May 2004, at 01:14, Dances With Rocks wrote:

> Dom Mooney wrote:
>>
>> Hoping to see some of you at TravellerCon Tomorrow...
>>
>> ...especially for the big battle we've got planned ;-)
>>
>> ... If we can get enough mini's fielded (looking like 80 total at the
>> moment!)
>>
>> TTFN - back to the SSD printing
>
> Y'all have fun now, heah?

Will do. Just finished last SSD (2AM)!

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
'the secret to [their] success: It doesn't matter
what is true, it only matters what people believe
is true... You are what the media define you to be.
[They] became a myth, and a myth generating
machine'.  Paul Watson, cofounder of [them]

Prev: Re: Traveller Con Tomorrow Next: RE: GeoHex ?