Prev: [SG] 25mm ish Starship Troopers, vehicles, etc. Next: Re: [SG] 25mm ish Starship Troopers, vehicles, etc.

Re: [SG] 25mm ish Starship Troopers, vehicles, etc.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:15:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] 25mm ish Starship Troopers, vehicles, etc.

Definitely the animated series. Time to break it out and view again.

The 'small' walker was a single episode robot 'android' that was being
groomed for replacing human soldiers. C.H.A.S., Cybernetic Humanoid
Assault
System.

The larger walkers are called Marauders, I think. Wouldn't be that
difficult to just slide in appropriate GZG figs as pilots, would it?
Even
oversized seats and controls wouldn't be that whack. Or, are you talking
about using with15mm instead of true 25mm?

I'm more confused by the Aliens APC's in one of the piccies. I sure
don't
recall any in the series. So far, only the troopers and CHAS are
available,
but you've got to wonder...

Somebody told me about the set being released; thanks for the URL!

The_Beast

Prev: [SG] 25mm ish Starship Troopers, vehicles, etc. Next: Re: [SG] 25mm ish Starship Troopers, vehicles, etc.