Prev: [eBay] NAC, IF, ESU, K'V, S'V & UNSC Minis Next: Power Projection demos...

Re: [OT] NEW INTERNET WORD

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 21:04:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] NEW INTERNET WORD

--- The GZG Digest
<owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> The GZG Digest	 Saturday, May 8 2004
> Volume 02 : Number 2016
>

> The following subjects are discussed in this issue:
>  -
> [OT] NEW INTERNET WORD
>  -
> See the end of the digest for information on
> unsubscribing to the
> GZG digest list, or subscribing to the GZG main
> list.
>  -

> >> weblog
> >
> >And in fairly common use too, I'm afraid.
> >Blog, to blog, blogger, blogging...
> >

> I've always wondered what was wrong with 'diary'.
>
> Then the cynics in me remembered that diary can be
> misspelled dairy....
> Cheers
Never ran into BLOG but did have a run in with
a BLOB (Binary Large OBject). My run in was to
store images from checks (I know Brits do not
spell it this way but I've forgotten that way)
and supporting documents as images in a database.
A BLOB could be images, audio, vidio clips
or any other item that is not stored as character
data.

Scott

Prev: [eBay] NAC, IF, ESU, K'V, S'V & UNSC Minis Next: Power Projection demos...